Wisconsin's History of Central Machine

With the vision to be the best in metal fabricating and custom machine work, a pair of German immigrants, Alex Hanko and George Schmaller, chose Main Street in downtown Waukesha as the location for Central Machine Works in 1941. In 1968, Alex sold the company to Gerard “Jerry” Monaghan, the name was changed to Central Machine Inc and the business was moved to its current location at 1230 East Pearl Street in Waukesha, Wisconsin.

Ownership changed again in June 1988 when employee, Robert Tritz purchased the company. Robert maintained ownership for 20 years before selling Central Machine to his brother, Ron. Ron owns the parts machining company today, and although ownership has changed through the years, Central Machine’s commitment to quality, excellence, service, and ingenuity will continue to endure.

© 2014 Central Machine. All rights reserved. 
Contact us | Privacy policy |                   Print page | Bookmark | Share